TRAVEL UNCHARTED 4×4 CONVERSIONS
Travel Uncharted 4×4 Conversions are authorized installers of the Bus 4×4 kit for the Toyota Quantum range.
We serve anyone in need of a 4×4 bus, be it for tourism, mining, medical, military or private use. These Australian designed and tested kits can be installed and ready to go within a week.
“All Bus 4×4 AWD Conversion Kits are proudly Australian designed and built. We engineer our systems specifically for the challenges of off-road conditions, such as rough terrain or corrugated roads.
We warrant all workmanship and are confident our products will exceed your expectations for value and timely delivery. We can also customise your vehicle for mine, tour and off-road specifications or tailor a package to suit your individual requirements”
– Bus 4×4
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
Our team has been working in the automotive, off-road, and tourism industry and has seen an ever-increasing need and demand for tough, reliable 4×4 busses all around Africa.
These vehicles need to be capable of not only carrying staff, professionals, and guests, but also to cover any sort of terrain in any conditions to any location.
- to provide a brand-new product to satisfy a need in the 4×4 transport market with regards to all terrain access, comfort, reliability, and durability.
- to enable mining industries to operate more efficiently and safely on site.
- to offer the medical industry a reliable tool for emergency situations in hard-to-get-to places.
- to offer military operations a lighter, more economical people carrier.
- to present a safer, more profitable solution for tour operators and travel companies.
- to entice an avid off-road overlander with the potential of crafting a great camper for personal use and travels.
AWD CONVERSION TO SUIT TOYOTA QUANTUM
Travel Uncharted 4×4 Conversions imports the Bus 4×4 AWD Conversion Kit that perfectly suits Africa’s most popular Toyota Quantum 2.8 GL 9, 11 or 14-seater to convert it into a Full Time All Wheel Drive vehicle with High and Low Range.
With modified independent front suspension for increased comfort, higher ground clearance, and other features, this is your ideal vehicle for:
- Tour Operators
- Private overlanding motor homes
- Remote camps, lodges and schools
- Offroad ambulances
- Mining companies
- Police and Military use
Trevor has been working in the oil, gas and mining industry for the last 10 years. He has also done disaster relief assist in various remote locations and has seen the continuous need for this type of transport.
Paul has been working in the tourism sector for the last 10 years and still sees the need for a safer, more responsible method of travel for groups on Namibian & African roads.
Having assisted with delivering care packages to various remote locations around Africa has also showed the lack of equipped and capable ambulances